Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend

Well, the weekend has come and gone (why does it have to go so fast?). I'm really dreading tomorrow morning - there is just something about Monday mornings that automatically put me into a bad mood.

On Friday night I headed to the mall to do some shopping. I didn't really buy a whole lot - just some lip gloss and a new shirt. Even though I did buy a lot of food, which always seems to happen every time I go to the mall. All of the food there is just SO good.

And then on Saturday morning I headed down to the Breast Cancer walk downtown. I absolutely LOVE doing this walk because there are always so many people (there were around 20,000 this year) and it is for such a great cause.

And I love that everyone wears pink because that is my absolute favorite color, and I had a ton of pink stuff to wear!



My family and I at the walk:



Since the walk was early in the morning, I came home and took a 3 hour nap, and let me tell you - it felt SO good.

And on Saturday night I got to babysit this little girl....



...and this little boy....



(and yes, these pictures are from last Christmas! They were the only ones I could find off of my mom's Facebook - ha!)

I had a lot of fun babysitting them. They were too funny. Brandon told me that I wasn't very good at putting diapers on. I was cracking up :) But they were really good for me, and I always have a fun time watching them.

Today has been a lazy day of homework and such. Have I mentioned how much I really don't want to go to school tomorrow????

No comments: