Monday, June 4, 2012

Makeup Monday {Everyday Products}


I thought I'd start a new thing - Makeup Monday. I have no idea how long it will last or if I'll have something to post every Monday, but we'll see! I've turned into such a makeup junkie lately that I'd thought it'd be fun to do some makeup posts every now and then.

So for today, I thought I'd share my everyday products. At least, as of right now. I like trying new things, so my favorite products are always changing. But here's a look at my current makeup bag......

This is the cute little bag I keep all of my day-to-day makeup in. I got it during a Clinique Bonus, which I absolutely love!


Clinique Dramatically Difference Moisturizing Lotion

Naked palette - my favorite makeup product ever!

Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay that came with my Naked Palette

Clinique High Impact Mascara.

Clinique foundation brush and Even Better foundation

Nars blush - my favorite blush ever!

This picture really doesn't do it justice!

Those are some of my favorite products! I didn't include lipgloss because I'm thinking of just dedicating an entire post to that - ha! I'll probably share some of my favorite techniques for using these products too sometime.

What are some of your favorite makeup products?

No comments: