Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas making memories with friends and family! I always love Christmas because it's a perfect reminder of all I have been blessed with.

I ended up splitting up my Christmas posts because I have so many pictures. So here's the first installment......

On Christmas Eve we got Chick-fil-a for lunch. A Christmas Eve lunch of champions - ha!

Then it was time to get ready for our Christmas Eve festivities! We always have Christmas with my mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve.

This picture of Coco and I with her tongue out cracks me up!




We went over one of my aunt's house for Christmas this year. It's always so chaotic since there are so many of us - ha!

Lots of presents - and this wasn't even half of them!

My cousins Shelley, Stephanie, and I


My aunts and my mom acting like the kids :)

Maddie, Aunt Joan, and Savannah

Sydney and I - she looks thrilled, doesn't she?!

Sas and I waiting to open presents

Maddie opening her present from us

Savannah with the Tinkerbell doll we got her!

Sydney and I - she started getting walled in by all her presents :)


My family with my grandpa

Savannah and I


Sas and Savannah acting silly!

Maddie and I reading Pinkalicious

Maddie was cracking up while taking pictures with my aunt's camera!

She loves Cricket too!

My mom, aunts, and grandpa

We then headed home for a little while before heading to church.


We did 11:00 pm mass this year, which was a first for me. I was a little skeptical about it, but it was better than I had thought. I was afraid I would be falling asleep after our busy day, but I was just fine! I love our church all decorated for Christmas.


And that's my Christmas Eve! I'll post about my Christmas Day later. Have a good one!

No comments: