Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 1

So, I have decided to start a 365 blog. My plan is blog once a day, every day....I guess I will have to see if I actually stick to that. Some days, I may just seem like an average teenager, but I hoping that this year will be an exciting one. I wasn't happy about letting 2009 go, so 2010 better be even better! I wish I would have started on January 1st, but my friend gave me the idea just last night.

Today has been a pretty boring day in my life. So far, I have studied for exams all day practically :( I have also been dreaming of going to see NJ&TA, but they aren't coming anywhere near me. I'm pretty bummed about that, but I am hoping to see Honor Society and the Jonas Brothers this summer on their summer tours.

I'd better get back to studying and stuff, so I will be back tomorrow for Day 2!

No comments: