Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 5

Today we had a snow day!! It was a great, well needed day. I set up my new web cam, and talked to Abby for about an hour on it. It really is a lot of fun :) Then, mom and I made cookies (those sugar ones that are SO good). I also went outside and hiked around in the woods with Aly and Annie, and I studied for exams. I seriously studied for Biology for about an hour :( We just got finished watching The Hangover too. It was really funny (It's not a man purse...it's a satchel!). Bahahaha....Well, we are on a 2 hour delay tomorrow, and I kind of hope for another off day, even though I do want to be able to have time to review for our exams in class tomorrow, so I guess I really don't care. Well, I better go...still have to get ready for bed and stuff.

No comments: