Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Favorite Chick Flicks

Once again, I have several post ideas swirling around in my head, but I haven't had the time to transfer them to a post. I hate that! So since it's been awhile since I last posted, I went into my drafts again and just randomly picked one to publish today.

So today's post is all about chick flicks - my favorite movies! I have SO many chick flicks that I love, but here's just a few of them.......

The Notebook - Makes me cry every single time I see it, but it's just the sweetest love story ever!

Father of the Bride - Wedding chick flicks are my absolute favorite!

The Last Song - I absolutely love Liam Hemsworth :)

27 Dresses - Told you I had a thing with weddings!

But my #1 favorite chick flick is......
Titanic!
Actually I think I'd say it's my favorite movie ever, hands down. I just love this movie!

What's your favorite chick flick?

No comments: