Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 56

Nothing really happened on Saturday during the day. We mostly just hung around home. We went out to Larosas for dinner for Riley's birthday. It was actually pretty much fun :) After dinner we went back to the Frimming's house for cake & stuff. I don't think I have ever been so happy for someone to have a vanilla cake with vanilla icing and vanilla ice cream! (I have been going good with my no chocolate. I haven't had any so far!). We also got to see their new puppy, Sunny. He was so cute! Once we left, I went over to Nicci's to hang out. We did some Facebook creeping...it was a lot of fun :) Although I felt kind of bad when Nicci sent her friend a message on my Facebook on accident. Her friend ended up thinking I was just a really nice person because we never talk to each other! I felt bad, but at the same time, her friend ended up feeling a lot better, so I guess that is a good thing!

No comments: