Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Post 59


Well, I have decided not to blog everyday because that was just getting to be too much. Instead, I have decided to still blog, just instead blog when something exciting happens, or when I feel like it, or when something is interesting, or when I have a good day. This is why I am bloggin today, because it was a really good day. Today was such a beautiful day - it was in the 60s today! After school mom and I went out to Rookwood and did some shopping around. I also went to Yagoot :) Although, I couldn't get chocolate chips :( (I gave up chocolate for lent) But I got double strawberries, so it was still really good. Then, I uploaded a picture of my Christa Black poster from art. About two minutes after I uploaded it, I got a reply from CHRISTA BLACK ON TWITTER!! i just started screaming :) I had always wanted a reply from her because she is SO inspirational to me. It was just so cool and exciting for me. She was so nice, and even wrote that my artwork was amazing! i am still smiling about it now. I just thought that was so cool :) I don't think I will ever forget this. One another note, mom and dad just came home from Kohls with a Chick-Fil-A shake :) it was green for St. Patrick's Day. Well, I am still so excited about my reply from Christa. I will never get over the excitement I have right now :)))

No comments: