Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 57

Sunday was a pretty low key day too. We went to Church and headed home for lunch. We were supposed to go out to dinner with the Younghans, but Hannah ended up getting sick, so they had to cancel. So, I was DYING to get out of the house because I had felt like we had barely done anything this weekend. So, Mom and I went out to Target, PetSmart, and Hallmark just to get out of the house for a little while. Once we got home I became completely absorbed in my book. I was reading Breaking the Silence and it was SO good. It was a 400 page book, and I finished it in a little over 24 hours - I started it Saturday night. It was just too good to put down. So, it ended up not being too bad of a day even though I did just sit at home some more. Hopefully this weekend gets a little more exciting....I am getting tired of blogging about nothing :)

No comments: