Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday.........

to my blog!

It's my one year Blogiversary. I can't believe I started my blog a year ago today!

My first post was kind of dumb. I originally wanted to do a 365 blog, but that was too much work, and most of my posts were boring. I'm glad I've cut back and I only blog about fun stuff now :)

The past year has brought a lot of new changes to my life. I hope to make a lot of positive changes in my life throughout the next year as well.

I've seen a lot of people do 101 in 1001, which is where you come up with 101 goals that you want to complete in 1001 days. I've been working on a list, and I hope to post that in the next couple of days. I thought that since it was a new year, and my 1 year blogiversary, it would be a great time to set some goals.

I saw this quote recently, and I thought it kind of went with this post:

"Need a new life? God takes trade-ins."

I'm praying that everyone who reads this post will have a great year, filled with wonderful memories!

No comments: