Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DC Bound!

Well, I'm heading off to Washington DC tomorrow, and I'm SO excited! I've never been before, and I think it is going to be a really cool city!



Just from looking at this picture, there is going to be a LOT to do there!



All of the buildings look super cool!

AND, you can't have a vacation without Rita's Italian Ice :) My family already has all of the Rita's in DC scoped out. We are planning on going everyday while we are there - what can I say? We are Rita's addicts :)



On a COMPLETELY different note, I wanted to add in something I experienced today. Ashlye & I went out to get the new Jonas LA cd today, and we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Yesterday I was thinking about how I really need to focus on praying more and being thankful for everything i have, not just at the end of the day, but during the day too! So, while we were sitting there eating lunch, I happened to notice that How You Live by Point of Grace was playing in the background. I have been thinking about this song a lot lately because the lyrics really speak to me. It was just a friendly reminder to me from God today, and I thought I would share it since it went along great with what my post from yesterday :)

No comments: