Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Day of Nervous Breakdowns.....

I am calling today "the day of nervous breakdowns" because this day has been just that. My world was practically flipped upside down today, and so many different things happen that are SO out of the ordinary.

To start off my day, we almost got in a car crash on the way to school. I'm not joking. We were stopped at a red light. A car ran a red light and crashed into another car that had a green light. The car that ran the light seriously came flying at our car. I think I screamed/freaked out/had a panic attack/had a nervous breakdown. It was seriously one of the scariest things.... I was just so thankful that the lady turned her car in time and that no one was hurt!

And then in Chemistry class, I accidentally deleted part of my homework and was freaking out. But my teacher was totally cool about it, so that was good!

In my Pre-Calculus class, we heard someone randomly started screaming. I still never found out what happened, but it scared me.

AND THEN, we had a fire drill today which scares me every time because it is SO loud.

My mom also decided to grow out her hair, which was totally shocking to me because she has had the same hair style for about as long as I can remember.

As you might be able to tell, I had a pretty traumatic day! I'm hoping I don't have to go through another day like this for a while.....


And even though I had a kind of crazy day, I had a nice end to my day (surprisingly). My entire family went up to the hospital to have a pizza party with my grandpa. It was a lot of fun!

The matching girls:



I always love getting together with my whole family, even though it's always super crazy and super loud. I seriously think we have one of the loudest families :) I know we were the loudest group on floor 8 tonight!

And I think this picture of all the grand kids is super cute, especially how Casey has her arms around my cousin Catie & I :)

No comments: