Sunday, October 17, 2010

'Cause I'm Livin' In Fast Forward

Have you ever heard that Kenny Chesney song about livin' in fast forward? Yeah, well that is exactly how I feel lately.

Every day seems to go by faster than I can blink! It seems like I'm constantly thinking how is it already Monday?, how is it already Tuesday?, how is it already Wednesday?, and on, and on. For the past month or so time has been flying!

In one way, I like being busy because I'm hardly ever bored. But on the other hand, I would love for everything to slow down just a little :)

School has been crazy & I feel like I almost always have some test to study for, some pages to read for World Cultures, or some math page to finish. To say that I go to bed exhausted every night would be an understatement.

And, to top it all off, the next 2 weeks are going to be a blur as well. I start drivers ed tomorrow (which I can't even believe. I feel like I should still be in 4th grade or something!). The classes last 3 HOURS! And it after school Monday-Thursday. I am going to be super busy with school, drivers ed, and homework over the next 2 weeks. I am seriously tired just thinking about it.....

And speaking of this crazy week, I need to get some sleep :) I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: