Monday, October 18, 2010

Tuesday's List: Fall Fashions



Once again, I'm linking up with Jessica at Love from Texas for her Tuesday's List!

This week's topic is on fall fashions, so I just HAD to link up since I absolutely love fashions & the season of fall!

1. SCARVES
By far, scarves are my FAVORITE fall fashion item. I love, love, love them! Every time I go to the store, all I want to buy is scarves.

I recently bought this one at New York & Company in silver, which I love.



And even though I don't have a Burberry scarf, I do have a knock-off one in this style:



And I could go on and on with a list of scarves I think are super cute :)

2. Boots
I also love boots! They are basically all I wear in the fall and winter.

I love my pair of EMU's that I got for Christmas a few years ago......



These boots are also perfect because they go with everything.



Boots are super cute with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings.

3. Tunics
Tunics + Leggings + Boots = super cute (and comfortable) fall outfit!

I have this tunic sweater in purple, and I just LOVE it!



I also really like this one too:



4. Jewelry
I'm not sure this entirely counts, since jewelry isn't necessarily just a fall thing, but I found this really cool new jewelry store that has really got me hooked on jewelry! Charming Charlie is a store that has just opened close to where I live, and let me tell you, I am hooked! I don't know where all of their locations are, but if they have one near you, you should seriously consider checking it out. You can find their locations here.

They sell a bunch of different things, but they have a TON of jewelry. As in, you need a necklace to go with a new outfit, you will be able to find the perfect one there.

I am loving these kinds of necklaces. Ones with ribbons, bows, or flowers are just too cute!



I am so proud of myself because I've got this post together and it's only Monday night! I've been really busy, but I HAD to participate this week because I love fashion! I can't wait to see everyone else's favorite fall fashion picks :)

1 comment:

Veronika said...

I almost bought those black boots last weekend but wasn't sure on how comfortable they were since they are flats... might give them a try though! They are so cute!