Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Days

Well, I thought I would write a little recap of what has been going on the last couple of days....

Saturday was a CRAZY day. My mom and I brought lunch to my grandpa, and he was super confused. He was having trouble understanding a lot of things. And then that night, he continued to get even more confused. So, at the last minute my parents decided to spend the night with him, and I had to find a place to go for the night. I ended up going to my aunt and uncle's house, who have a guest room that I get all to myself :) But anyway, I ended up having fun at their house, and my grandpa has gotten better, so that's a good thing!

On Sunday I had to go to school to work an event. It ended up being kind of fun, especially since our principal pulled out her secret stash of candy...... :)

Sunday night we went to my cousin's soccer game, which was SO much fun. I just think 4 year olds running around playing soccer is just too cute! My family went out to dinner afterwards too.

I was off school on Monday because of a teacher in-service day, which was great! My mom and I went out to the mall and did some shopping, but we didn't buy anything! I was really surprised, especially since I actually had some money to shop! However, my mom figured out what's at the top of her Christmas list....

A STUFFED ANIMAL GOAT. It plays the Lonely Goatherd song from The Sound of Music.



I personally think it's dumb, but she is seriously in love with it!

Today was a testing day in school, so we got out at 11! YAY for short days and short weeks!



And on a completely different note, I'm really into digital scrapbooking lately! I think it is SO fun :) I've been downloading some free kits and stuff to get me started, and I really like it. So far I've made this.....



I think it turned out really cute, and I had so much fun doing it :)

No comments: