Thursday, October 7, 2010

YOU:create

I'm really happy that YOU:create is back this week because I've had my project done for a few days now!

Once again, my project this week is one that I made in my art class. The assignment was to do a hands drawing, while adding in another object that the hands were holding.



I drew my hands holding those letter blocks. I was trying to figure out a good word to spell out, and I eventually decided to go with PEACE. I really like peace, for obvious reasons, but I especially like it because I love the song Peace by Christa Black. I couldn't find a youtube video of it to post, but if you haven't heard it, check it out on iTunes. It is such a great song!



So, head on over to Gitzen Girl's blog and check out the other YOU:create projects today!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

This is beautiful. You are very talented. Wonderful job. :)