Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Random Post

I haven't blogged in almost a week simply because I have had nothing to blog about! I didn't do a whole lot this past weekend - in fact I never stepped a FOOT outside of my house all day Saturday. And I still don't have anything big to write about, but I couldn't stand not updating all week! The result: another random post that doesn't have to do with anything - ha!
1. Snow Update - We have not actually been getting a lot of snow this week. It figures, the one time that I actually want a snow day, we don't get one! I'm just thankful I'm not in Chicago right now - I don't think I could deal with 2 feet of snow! But it is bitterly cold here, and all I want is spring…..

2. Has anyone ever seen the play Les Mis? I'm thinking I really want to get the DVD of the 25th anniversary edition. I've heard the play is really good, and plus Nick Jonas is in it, so I'm thinking it would be a good one - ha!

3. I'm currently reading God Loves Ugly by Christa Black and it is SO good. I'm planning to write a post on it when I finish it, but I would strongly recommend it! I think it's a book that is going to impact a lot of people's lives.

4. I've also got a prayer request. My grandpa is in the hospital for the next few days so they can get some infections under control. If you could pray for him, I would really appreciate it!
I think that's pretty much about it! I'm hoping I can get to bed early tonight because I haven't been feeling real well today. I'm hoping everyone has had a more interesting week than me! :)

No comments: