Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sophomore Dance

Last night was my Sophomore Dance! I had a lot of fun with my friends, and I've got a lot of pictures for this post!

I had a couple of friends come over my house for dinner before the dance. We broke out the nice china and had a nice dinner!

My friend Abby and I:


Tina and I:


Me, Abby, and Tina: (the theme was masquerade, even though I didn't have a mask)

Melanie and I:


Me, Tina, Abby, and Mel:

My friend Rachel was a little late, so as soon as she got here, we started eating!

Rachel and I:
 Rachel loves dogs, so we had to get our pictures taken with my dog, Coco ;)

Mel and Rachel:

After dinner we took some group shots:

First with Coco......

 .......and then without




Once we got to the dance, we met up with some of our other friends!

Katie and I:

Ashley and I:


Aly and I:

Erin and I:

And Nicci and I:

Small group shot:

I had a lot of fun dancing with my friends! I can't believe next year is going to be prom already!

No comments: