Friday, February 18, 2011

Catching Up

I'm finally getting around to catching up on my posts! It's been a crazy week, but I've got a nice long weekend to catch up on some stuff, starting with this post!

The other day I wrote a post on the Father/Daughter Dance. But I didn't have any pictures with my dad on my computer! I've got them now though!


I also posted this week about Valentine's Day. I didn't have a good picture of how big the cake was, but I got that uploaded from my phone too. It took up over half of our front seats.

I had a lot of tests, quizzes, and projects this week, so that is why I've been so far behind on my posting. One of the projects I had was an art project where we had to make a pair of shoes out of paper. It was a HARD project and it took FOREVER!


And I'm going to end this post with one last picture:
:)

No comments: