Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Pioneer Woman

Last night I got to meet Ree Drummond, aka the Pioneer Woman! If you've never heard of her, you should check out her blog and her books!

She blogs about her life, cooking, photography, homeschooling, and home/garden stuff.

Ree also has 2 books out - a cookbook and her love story.

Her love story, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, was just released, so she was in town doing a book signing!
I haven't read the book yet, but I've heard it's good!

I was so excited to meet her, and we got to try some of her food at the bookstore - it was SO good!



It was really crowded, so we ended up waiting for about two and a half hours before we could meet her, but it was fun and well worth the wait!



The Pioneer Woman was so sweet, and she took time to talk to every person who came through the line.

My mom & I getting our picture with her:

Then we had to get a group shot with all of my family:

She even personalized our book for us!

It was a fun girls night out!

No comments: