Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Talkative Tuesday

I don't have anything big or specific to blog about today, but I wanted to update, so I've got another random post :)

First off, I wanted to share one of my new favorite quotes:

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
- Joseph Cambell

And since she's just so cute, I had to share this picture I took of my dog, Coco, the other day.

We took her cage upstairs when my friends came over before the dance, and it rocked her world.

My dog is so crazy, but I lover her ;)

 I've been dreaming of going to the beach. Which is nothing that crazy, since I dream about that all the time. But seriously, how nice would it be to right here again?

I was in a digital scrapbooking mood today, so I got a layout done with pictures from my Sophomore Dance! I loved the way the layout turned out.

And last but not least, I've been working on my 101 in 1001. I've been updating it as I go along, and there is a link to my 101 in 1001 page on my sidebar. I've got 4 goals done - only 97 to go! I have a few more in progress though. My biggest accomplishment so far would be:
43. Find a workout routine that I like, and do it twice a week for a month. (8/8)

I finished that yesterday, and I'm so proud of myself for it! I'm not an athletic person, and I NEVER workout, but I wanted to get in shape a little bit, and I always feel better on the days I workout. Hopefully I can keep up with it though now that I've met my goal!
 
That's it! I'm hoping everyone has a good week!

No comments: