Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Weekend

I had a really great weekend! It was busy, but in a good way.

Friday night I went to my friend Nicci's sweet 16 birthday party.

Saturday was a low-key day. I went out to dinner with my family at the best Mexican place around. Yummy! Then I went to my friend Abby's house. A lot of my friends were over there and it was great to see some of my friends who I don't get to see that often.

I also got to knock out one of my 101's.
55. Learn to French Braid.

I have NEVER french braided before (I don't think I've ever had my hair French braided either......). But my friend Rachel let me try on her hair. I did it. I have a lot of room for improvement, but I have to start somewhere, right?

Today was yet another busy day. I got up early and worked on some homework before I went to church. Then my friend Rachel came over so we could bake cupcakes for our Art class. It's art week at school and tomorrow's theme is eat art day. I love the way our cupcakes turned out!



I got to cross off another 101!
7. Bake and decorate fancy cupcakes.


Then I ran some errands with my mom. We stopped at Target, and look what I got........

A dolphin pillow pet! My cousin got a dolphin pillow pet a little while ago, and I've wanted one ever since. But I could never find them! So when I finally saw one at Target I had to get it.


How cute is it????


While I was out I also found one of those wall quotes that I wanted to get.

I love these quotes, and I've always wanted one for my room.


Talk about a successful weekend?
89. Find a quote that I love and hang it on my wall.
I got to cross off another 101! That's 3 in one weekend!

Check back tomorrow for my Memory Monday!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love our cupcakes(: I am so excited to bring them to art class tomorrow!



by the way......
I AM SOOO JEALOUS OF YOUR PILLOW PET!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one really bad!