Monday, March 21, 2011

Memory Monday: Sleepovers

It's Monday - Memory Monday!


This is going to be a short post, but I love this memory!

When I was little, I used to have the best sleepover parties with my cousins, Melissa and Catie! We would bake cookies, put on make-up, and watch movies.

But one of the sleepovers is particularly memorable for me!

One sleepover we went to Kroger's and we each got our own pint of Ben and Jerry's. This is my personal favorite:
(my mouth is watering just uploading this picture)

Then we watched Jessica Simpson's concert DVD! (which I still have - ha!)

We were all into Jessica Simpson. We knew almost all of her songs. I just remember eating Ben and Jerry's, watching the DVD, and singing along.

When we woke up the next morning, we ate our pints of Ben and Jerry's for breakfast.

Those were the days.......

I'm thinking I'm going to have to go buy a pint of Ben and Jerry's soon and break out my Jessica Simpson DVD.

Anybody with me? :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

:) I would never suggest ben and jerry's for breakfast now! You can tell I hosted those sleepovers before I was a mom! Some very fabulous memories w you girls!!