Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flood, Food, and Fun

I hate that this weekend is almost over already!

On Saturday morning I did a 5k walk with my family down by the river. We have had so much rain that we are starting to flood. It was crazy!

My parents both went out Saturday night so I got to pick up some dinner for myself.......

.........and I had some friends over. We baked brownies, listened to music and had a good time!

Today was by far the best day of the weekend. We headed up north and stopped at Uno's for lunch. There is absolutely nothing better than a big piece of deep-dish pizza. (Even though it looks kind of weird in this picture......)

Then we got back in the car and stopped at a mall for a little bit. We didn't stay too long though because we had better things ahead of us.......

RITA'S! There is nothing better in the entire world. I positive of it. If I had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life, this would for sure be it.

I'm super tired now though because I drove all the way there and back. I'm thinking of getting into my pajamas soon and watching a movie.

And I'm really dreading reality tomorrow. Why can you never get away from it?

No comments: