Monday, March 14, 2011

Dedicated to My Friends

It's my first Memory Monday! This one is going to be a little different because it isn't just one memory, but a bunch! It's also going to be the longest post ever.

A lot of my friends read my blog, and they have been dying for me to write a post dedicated to them. I decided to give in and write a post on any of my friends who wanted me to. First, there is my "analysis" (that sounds creepy.....) of them. Some of the stuff is inside jokes, so you might not understand everything - ha! And then I asked them all the same question: What is your favorite memory of me? I've got their answer posted too. So, in no particular order, meet some of my friends.........

Name: Abby


When/How I met her: I met Abby when we were around 4 because we went to the same preschool.

My favorite memory with her: Going to concerts. The first concert we went to together was a Kenny Chesney one. I think my favorite has been the Jonas Brothers though!

The funniest memory with her: In 4th grade, Abby used to always steal my pencils and I would get so mad. But it was always funny.
Any inside jokes?: We used to have movie nights and eat crackers, and anytime I see those crackers I remember that.

One word to describe her: Trustworthy

My favorite thing about her: I've been friends with Abby for a long time, and I love that! I don't think we've ever gotten in a fight either.

When I asked Abby about her favorite memory, she said: "My favorite memory with you is Chicago for Nick Jonas and all of the concerts we go to together."

The concerts we've gone to together:
Kenny Chesney 2006
Jonas Brothers 2009
Honor Society 2009
Jordin Sparks 2010

Name: Aly

When/How I met her: I met Aly the summer going into kindergarten because we live down the street from each other.

My favorite memory with her: Playing the ghost game MANY times.
The funniest memory with her: There was once this time we were playing on her swing set, and this giant dog came over and we were afraid to get down from the tree house. It's funny now, but it was very frightening back then :)

Any inside jokes? - We were really into making up games when we were little: the backpack game, ghost game, camping, pretty much anything! And I can't forget to add the time we watched "That Darn Cat"

One word to describe her: sociable

My favorite thing about her: Aly is one of those people who always has a good time and is fun to be around!

When I asked Aly about her favorite memory, she said: "the games we made up"

Name: Rachel

When/How I met her: I met Rachel in grade school, and we became friends in 5th grade.

My favorite memory with her: Playing 1313 Dead End Drive

The funniest memory with her: We once made a giant tent in my basement. As in it covered my entire basement. (it took me awhile, but I found some pictures of it):



Any inside jokes? - "Mrs. Giovanni"

One word to describe her: reliable

My favorite thing about her: Rachel is one of those people I could never be mad at. I can't imagine anyone ever being mad at her actually.

When I asked Rachel about her favorite memory, she said: "I bow to Master Rachel, when you gave me and Melanie neck massages and pedicures(:, Clue FX and 1313 dead end drive, and art class."

Name: Ashley


When/How I met her: I met Ashley in grade school, but I didn't really become friends with her until 5th or 6th grade.

My favorite memory with her: Going to the Jonas Brothers concert 2 years ago.

The funniest memory with her: Our mall trips. ("I have to draw the line somewhere.")

Any inside jokes? - "I'm pink pipsqueak!" "I'm green pipsqueak!"

One word to describe her: cheerful
My favorite thing about her: I've been friends with Ashley for a few years now, and we always have the funniest times together. :)

When I asked Ashley about her favorite memory, she said: "Searching for calming lotion for my belly button, "I have to draw the line somewhere," You making popcorn with oven mitts, "I'm pink pipsqueak - I'm green pipsqueak," Jonas Brothers concert, Climbing in your tree and you have to sweep the grass :o, And remember when me you and Rachel and Abby were in specials together in sixth grade and we had that whole thing planned out where we were going to buy a shed and decorate it and somehow get electricity into it? Aha"

Name: Tina

When/How I met her: I met Tina back in kindergarten and have been friends with her ever since.

My favorite memory with her: In kindergarten we went out to eat for my birthday, and we recreated it in 8th grade.


The funniest memory with her: I was at her house once, and some of my friends and I played a joke on another friend. We ran around slamming doors and wearing ski masks - ha!

Any inside jokes? - I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there are some!

One word to describe her: easygoing

My favorite thing about her: We always used to have the best times at her house. (I'm mainly thinking the cocktail party…….LOL)

When I asked Tina about her favorite memory, she said: "We have so many awesome memories, but my favorite memory with you is when we went to a place (i forget what it's called) and it was around Christmas time and we got our picture taken with Santa, then we went back to your house and you got me a gift and it was a cute little purse! "

Name: Nicci



When/How I met her: Once again, I went to grade school with Nicci, but I've really gotten to be better friends with her the last couple of years.

My favorite memory with her: Making homemade pizza!


The funniest memory with her: Maybe when she spelled cuisine "quizine," or when she said "I have fear in me."

Any inside jokes? - "DAREDEVILS"

One word to describe her: sincere

My favorite thing about her: We always get along so well and pick up really quickly even if we haven't talked in awhile. In the early days of grade school, I never thought I would ever be friends with her because she was the competitive athlete (and I'm far from that!), but we've become really good friends now and I love that!

When I asked Nicci about her favorite memory, she said: "Making Pizza from scratch, walks at Fernbank (DAREDEVILS ON THE PLAYGROUND!), that one time at your house when we looked at the elder book and played that guessing game (HAHHA), YAGOOT & mall buddy:) (this includes dressing up crazy in Macy's), playing apples to apples with Kelley and Kara & I kept cheating, hehee, baking a cake for my parents anniversary(:, PILATES!!! Hahaha do you remember that?, I made you try White Castle's!!, Rascal Flatts, and blogging & working on our 101's in 1001."




Since I was looking through a bunch of pictures, I decided to put up some random shots of my friends.

























My friend Nicci sent me a bunch of pictures, and some of them are with another group of friends I hang out with every once in awhile, so I thought I'd post some of them too!



And that's it. Pretty much the longest post in the history of my blog! I had so much fun puting this post together, and it took me a really long time.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: