Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick Update

This is just going to be a real quick update. I haven't posted since Monday because I have just been way too busy. I've had a lot going on this week with errands to run, homework, and tests!

So I thought I'd drop in and let you know I'm still here. Another reason I haven't posted is because I've been working on a really good post that just isn't finished yet. It's all about my friends, and I'm really excited about the post. It's taken me a long time to write and gather up old pictures, so it will be a long post, but it's going to have a lot of good pictures! I'm hoping to have that post up this weekend or by Monday at the latest.

And one more thought......
I always come up with the best ideas when I'm in bed. My mind seems to wander, and I can't help but think about random things. Last night was one of those nights, and I came up with a really good idea!
Introducing.......

So, to make my Mondays a little more interesting, I'm going to try to post some kind of memory. Whether it be funny, silly, happy, or sad, I'm hoping it will be fun to write and fun to read! I always like looking back and thinking about old times. Hopefully this will cause me to blog more often on Mondays!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: