Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yeah.....I'm Still Here

Wow.

I was totally not expecting to take a week long break from blogging, but it just kind of happened.

I have heard people say that you have so much more time in college since you aren't in class as much. Yes, it's true, I'm not in class as much as I was in high school. However, I'm not sure where all of this extra time is. Apparently someone stole my extra time because I don't seem to have any :)

Pretty much every day for the last week I have though "tonight will be the night I finally have time to sit down and catch up on some blogging." Clearly, that didn't happen until now.

And, if we're being honest, I really don't have that much time for this post right now even. It's almost 10:30, I'm dying to crawl into bed, and there are a number of things on my to-do list that just didn't get done today. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right?

All of that to say, one of these days I'll get caught up. I have quite a few posts in my head that I need to write, including my Project 365 for August, a post on my Labor Day weekend, and a college update (a very top priority post right now - I can't wait to share with you some of my college observations and experiences thus far!).

I also have a bunch of posts that I wrote over the summer to publish when I just don't have enough time to write something new, but I've been too busy this week to even have the time to decide on a pre-written post to publish - ha!

Either way, I'm still here. I still love to blog. I'm just also a new college student trying to figure out the balance of studying, reading (oh my gosh - So. Much. Reading.), going to class, working, and socializing. It may take me a little while to adjust to it all, and in the mean time blogging may be put on the back burner.

Anyway, enough rambling. I hope you all had a great week. I don't know about you, but I am super excited about the weekend. I don't have any plans, but I just hope to be able to relax and get a lot of things done!

Have a great Friday!

No comments: