Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cupcakes & Mom's Weekend

I absolutely hate how little blogging I've done this semester. It's something I really enjoy doing, but I've been so busy that I have had to prioritize. School, work, homework, extracurriculars, and sleep are ranked a little higher on the list than blogging, so I just haven't got around to it.

But it is finally spring break! A whole week of no class is just what I need. I still have a lot of school work to do (group projects are slowly starting to take over my life...), but I am also planning on relaxing, taking it easy, and finally getting caught up on some posts.

Oh - and I'm planning on doing some baking, which I have hardly had time to do at all and that I miss like crazy. I made some cake pops for an order last weekend, but aside from orders, I haven't really baked anything just for fun and for my friends in such a long time.

I took this picture a few Fridays ago when I ended up working on homework for 5 hours straight. This pretty much sums up my last few weeks. Have I mentioned how excited I am that it's spring break? ;)

Earlier this month (I can't even remember exactly which weekend it's been so long!), my mom and I went over my aunt's house and helped watch my cousins for a few hours. I took this picture when we were hiding in the corner during a game of hide-and-seek.

My aunt had also just got back from Hilton Head and gave me a cupcake from Sweet Carolina Cupcakes - one of my favorites! I visited their Savannah location over the summer, and their cupcakes are so huge, delicious, and cute.

That same weekend my sorority put on a Mom's Weekend, which was so fun. We went to the Aquarium with our moms and then went back to our sorority house for dinner. I really enjoyed it, and I'm already excited to do it again next year.






I hope you all have had an excellent few weeks, and hopefully I'll be back more over this next week!

No comments: