Monday, October 29, 2012

Makeup Monday {Random New Stuff}

I've got a few different new makeup products recently. Well, actually some of them I've had for a few months, but I haven't posted about them yet, so I wanted to go ahead now!

I saw a makeup tutorial online awhile ago that used white eyeliner. I researched white eyeliner online, and I found this cheap $5 white eyeliner from Sephora. I figured that for $5 I might as well try it, and I really like it now! I only used a little bit of it on the edge of my eye closest to my tear duct, and it really just brightens the inner corner of my eye. I love it! I think it's a great bargain buy too.

This was actually one of my mom's buys, but I still use it :) I absolutely love Urban Decay's Primer Potions, and I have a small tube of the Original that I fell in love with awhile ago. This shade, Eden, is so neat though. It does the same thing as the Original - prevents creasing. BUT, it has a really pretty gold shimmer to it. I wouldn't want to use it everyday, but every once in awhile it's fun because it is so shimmery. You can wear it alone or layer some eyeshadow on top.

I also heard about this concealer online, and since I didn't have any kind of concealer, I went ahead and tried this. I like how it has SPF 35 in it, and all around I think it's a pretty good long wearing concealer. It's a little pricey, but I've been using it everyday for a few months now, and I've barely scratched the surface. I think it will last me a long time!

I LOVE this new lipgloss! It's really sparkly, and it comes in a bunch of colors. I think the one I have is on the right, but there are even more than just these 3 colors. Sometimes it's so hard to find a good lipgloss, but I like the formula of this one. It also has a little bit of a fruity smell to it that's nice and not overpowering. I hate it when lipgloss smells cheap and fake! Victoria's Secret actually has a whole new line of lip products including Shiny, Color, and Glossy, which I bet are really good too!

And those are just a few of my new favorite products that I've been using a lot lately!

No comments: