Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It's been a few weeks since I participated in What I'm Loving Wednesday, so I thought I would today!

I'm loving that the weather has been beautiful the last few days!



I'm loving that I get out of school early today - yay!

I'm loving that I'm completely off school on Friday - I can't wait for a 3 day weekend.

I'm loving these quotes I saw on Pinterest the other day. Every once in awhile, I just like to look through the quotes category on Pinterest for some inspirational words.



I'm loving that I carried the weekend wedding theme into Sunday by getting Wedding Cake ice cream at Orange Leaf and watching 27 Dresses. I have a serious wedding problem!

I'm loving the way my Senior Project is turning out so far. I'll have to do an updated post soon. But so far I love my mentor and my vision for my final presentation. I also have an interview with a local cupcakery tonight that I can't wait for!

I'm loving this picture I took of Coco and I - it looks like she's smiling in it!

And last but not least, I'm loving the fact that I got another cake pop order yesterday from a girl I go to school with. I can't begin to express how happy I am that my little cake business seems to be booming lately!

I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday and rest of the week :)

No comments: