Friday, December 3, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Day 12



Today's topic is....

Indoor/Outdoor Decorations

1. My Room
I don't decorate a whole lot in my room, but I do put up a small little Christmas tree.


2. Living Room
In our living room, we have our tree set up.

We also have a Grinch stuffed animal that I think is really cute. It says some lines from the movie.


3. Kitchen
On our kitchen table, we have a holiday table cloth, along with Santa place mats.

We also have a little corner with some decorations. We have a snow globe, snowman plate, and a countdown to Christmas!


4. Family Room
Here's a picture of our mantle all decorated:


And yes, we even have a little stocking for my dog....


And we do have a manger scene set up in our family room, but I forgot to take a picture of it.

5. Outside
I couldn't get really good pictures of our Christmas lights lit up, so these are the best I have:

And my mom's pride and joy this year is the addition of a light-up palm tree to the display.

I've got to admit, the palm tree is pretty cute and unique though ;)

2 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Love your tree!! So pretty! :)

Kelly said...

very cute

www.kellysavenue.com