Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Almost Christmas

Can you believe it's almost Christmas? I can't!

This has been a busy week, but it's been fun :)

Here's a picture of our gingerbread house that we made last weekend:

My family went to the Festival of Lights at the zoo on Monday night. I LOVE going there every year. There are so many lights, and it's just really neat to see.

{And yes, I am aware that I look dumb in this picture. I'm not a fan of being all bundled up, but I had no choice! It was just too cold.}


Tuesday was my last day of school, and I got some Christmas cookies that we had ordered. They are SO cute and are absolutely delicious too!

Today my mom and I headed downtown to walk around for a little bit. We went to the Krohn, which is a conservatory that was decorated for Christmas.


Then we ate lunch and went over to see a train display. Every year, one of the buildings downtown sets up a giant train display that's always cool to see. It's hard to tell by the pictures, but the display is really neat!

Then I finished up some Christmas shopping, and we got some Starbucks - yum! I also got around to finishing all of my wrapping today. I think I'm finally ready for Christmas :)

No comments: