Friday, December 31, 2010

Saying Goodbye to 2010

Can you believe that 2010 is almost gone already! This year has gone SO fast, but it's been a really good year. Here are some of the highlights of my 2010.....
1. Blogging
First off, I started my blog last year on January 3. I wanted to do a 365 blog, but that was just too much! I'm glad I didn't give up on it completely, and I never thought I would actually like blogging as much as I have!
In January, my parents surprised me with a trip to Chicago to see Nick Jonas! It was possibly one of the best weekends ever. It was so last minute and spontaneous, which made it so much fun! My friend Abby went with me, and we had a blast.

We are going to fast-forward through the rest of winter, up until summer break, because nothing overly excited happened between January and June ;)
3. Mexico Beach, Florida






In June my family took a vacation to Mexico Beach, FL. We went with 2 other families who my parents have known for a very long time. It was a lot of fun! The only downside was that Mexico Beach has very little to offer, besides the beach. I love the beach, but I also love to shop and do other things, and there wasn't a whole lot of that, but we still made it fun :)
4. Washington D.C.





In July my family took another little vacation to Washington D.C. I'd never been there before, and it was a very neat place. There was so much to do, and there really wasn't enough time to see and do everything D.C. has to offer. We were constantly going, and I went to bed exhausted every night, but it was well worth it.
5. Summer Concerts
I don't know if you read my "week of concerts" posts, but in August I went to 3 concerts in a period of 8 days. Yes, I absolutely LOVE going to concerts.
I went to Rascal Flatts.
This was also the day that I won my Jonas Brothers concert tickets!

Then the Jonas Brothers, which was my favorite. No matter how many times I've seen them, they still amazing & just keep getting better!




And, last but not least, Sugarland.


6. Allstar Weekend
In early December I went to the Allstar show, and that was a lot of fun as well :)

7. Christmas
Christmas was great too! I always love Christmas, and this year didn't disappoint.

There have been a lot more memorable days in 2010, as well. I've met some new friends, and made a lot of memories with some old friends as well. Overall, I would label 2010 a SUCCESS.
I'm just praying that I write the same thing about 2011 next year.... :)

No comments: