Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Day 10

It's already Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas blog challenge!

Today's topic:

Favorite Christmas Songs/Carols

I love listening to Christmas songs, but I will limit myself, and only post a few of my ultimate favorite songs. I know that everyone is familiar with the traditional Christmas songs, so I tried to pick out a few "different" ones :)

1. Christmas to Remember - Amy Grant


2. Lady Antebellum
I love the entire Lady Antebellum Christmas album! This song is a really good one (the YouTube quality isn't the best though!)


3. Point of Grace Album
I love the Point of Grace "Home for the Holidays" album, but I especially like their song Immanuel. This preview is the best I could find.

4. Bells of St. Paul
This song isn't the "normal" Christmas song, but I think it is so pretty. I couldn't find any good YouTube videos for it, but here's the Amazon link. You can preview it if you scroll down a little bit (it's #13).

5. Christmas Vacation Song


I hope everyone's having a great week so far!

5 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Love Lady A!

Courtney said...

oh! I've only heard "Baby it's Cold Outside" by LadyA - will have to listen to the rest! :)

Molly said...

LOVE Lady A, anything they sing is good, Christmas or not!

Thanks for linking up!

ty said...

OMG, I love the Christmas Vacation song!

Kit said...

Great choices! I just love Christmas music!