Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's the Greatest Time of Year!

I just LOVE the Christmas season, and it has been a very Christmas weekend.

On Friday I built a gingerbread house with my family (and I'm too lazy to upload pictures of it - ha!). We also made up some mugs of peppermint hot chocolate and drove around looking at Christmas lights. I love this little tradition we started a few years ago. It's always a lot of fun.

I've always been a big fan of Starbucks's Peppermint Hot Chocolate. It is just SO good. I decided to try a packet of Ghirardelli's Peppermint Hot Chocolate and it was pretty good. I still think Starbucks might be better, but the Ghirardelli is definitely a close second :) So if you're into Starbucks' Peppermint Hot Chocolate, you might want to try Ghirardelli's too!

On Saturday I spent the day Christmas shopping! I went out with my mom a little bit in the afternoon and got some presents done. And then I went out with 2 of my friends to do some shopping at the mall. It was by far the longest time I've been at the mall in a LONG time. As in, we were at the mall for about 6 hours. Needless to say, we took a lot of food breaks ;) But I have almost all of my shopping done! I just need to find one more little thing for my dad...... :/

Today we went to see A Christmas Carol play. It was a really great show! Afterwards we went to dinner at Joes' Crab Shack. I haven't been there in forever, and it was yummy. I don't know why I haven't gone there in years.....

I also finished a great Christmas book that I would strongly suggest. It's called Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber. It was just a really sweet book.


I only have 2 days of school this week! I can't wait to get school over, and have some time to spend with my friends and family.

No comments: