Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

I still cannot get over the fact that Christmas is already over!

I had a GREAT Christmas, and I hope all of you did too. Here's a little re-cap of everything that happened over the last few days.....

Christmas Eve
Before we left for Church, we had to take some pictures in front of the tree!


Then we headed to Church and afterwards we went to my aunt's house to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family.

 The kids LOVED playing air hockey & my 7 year-old cousin beat me.......

 Maddie & I

My cousins with Chet the Chinchilla :)


Sydney & I


Maddie insisted on putting on a "really big show," which consisted of her hugging me and then I spun her around - ha!

All of the grandkids

Christmas Day
"Santa's been here! Santa's been here!"
We opened up all of our gifts. It was great because my mom loved the diamond necklace we got her & my dad liked the video camera we got him. Success!

I also got my perfume that I am obsessed with!
Then my grandpa came over for breakfast and we had egg casserole! YUM.

In the afternoon we went over my grandma's house to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family.

Hannah & I


All of the grandkids

This Christmas was a great one for me! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: