Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Slumber Party

Last night, we had my 2 little cousins over for a slumber party!

Here's all the goodies we had for the party.
My cousin Catie also stopped over for a little bit too.
 We started off the night by eating pizza and then coloring princess coloring sheets.
 Then we watched Despicable Me!!
 Then, we of course, had to watch Despicable Me for a second time.
 SAS loved playing with our Nativity scene :)
 Maddie's face just cracks me up here - haha!
 I don't know about them, but by the time bedtime rolled around, I was exhausted.
But not quite as exhausted as I was when I woke up this morning :/. I didn't sleep too well on the air mattress, and the girls woke us up really early, but it was totally fun and worth it!

Once we got up, we ate some cinnamon rolls, and watched Despicable Me. (The 3rd times a charm, right?) I love Despicable Me, but I had to watch something else, so we put in Enchanted after that & they loved that movie too. Overall, the sleepover was a success, and I think everyone had a fun time!

No comments: