Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 13

Well, I got in last night around 11:30 and i really didn't feel like blogging. So, here is my blog from yesterday :) Well, exams are over! And....drumroll please :) I AM GOING TO SEE NICK JONAS IN CHICAGO TOMORROW!! It really is a great story: I was e-mailing Mom after my art exam asking her if she would want to go to Detroit to see Nick Jonas on Saturday. She said that Detroit was a big crime city, and she had no desire to go to Detroit. So, I suggested Chicago. She didn't really say much, and I had never thought that she would actually say yes. However, when I got home from school and everything, I was upstairs skyping with my friends. Mom told me to come downstairs. I thought this was really weird, but I went downstairs to find her with no emotion, holding the phone. She said, "Here, Dad wants to talk to you". I was freaking out because i thought some thing was wrong. My Dad says, "so what is this concert i hear about?". I was screaming and squealing and just freaking out! They said that I could ask Abby and Ashley and that we would stay in the same place that we stayed at for Girl Scouts. Unfortunaly, it was sold out on the official website, so we had to order them off a resale place. I called Abby and Ashley and they were freaking out. Unfortuantly, due to basketball and expensive tickets, Ashley can't go anymore. That was a big bummer, but Abby and I are still super excited. We are leaving tomorrow morning, and going to the concert and then on Monday morning, we are going to shop on Michigan Avenue and come back Monday night. I am super excited because I never thought in a million years that i would be seeing Nick Jonas and the Administration! I think we've got some pretty good seats, and I was so happy to finally have the tickets in my hand. i was actually stressing more about getting the tickets than I was during exams - ha! It is a dream come true - literally. i had a dream Thursday night that I was at the show. I am so excited!

After all of that, I went to Bri's house last night to hang out with my friends. That is why I got in late last night and didn't feel like blogging. Well, I have a lot to do tonight in order to get ready for tomorrow! I try to remember to blog again tonight :)

No comments: