Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 17

Today was rather dull, boring, and uneventful as compared to the last few days! I am kind of sad that the concert is over, I mean the time just totally flew by, not that I regret a minute of it! It was back to reality today and back to school.

I started Geometry and Hebrew Scriptures....not a lot to talk about there. I found out that I got a 99 on my Algebra 2 exam, and I am really proud of myself! In fact, I am really happy with all of my exam grades :)

I probably ought to get off of here because I have been blogging for the past 30 minutes trying to get all caught up on my blogs. Plus, I still have some homework, showering, and American Idol to watch tonight :)

I am feeling pretty inspirational, so I think I am going to type up some the lyrics to "Rose Garden" by Nick Jonas and the Administration:

she was brought into this world
out of a beautiful mistake
when her mom was just a girl
and her daddy didn't stay
she was working at age 9
at the flower shop in town
workin' not just to survive
cause life was throwin her around

in the rose garden
where the rain is falling
and the thorns are sharp in
the rose garden.....yeah
rose garden

I seriousl love that song....it just might be one of my favorites :)

No comments: