Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 25

Wow, I totally just lost this entire blog, so here I go again, typing it up for the second time today...I cannot believe it is already Wednesday! Today was a pretty average day for me. Last night I had a dream that we were on a delay this morning. It was so realistic too because it was just Mom coming into my room and turning off my alarm and telling me I was on a delay. Needless to say, it was a pretty rude awakening for me when my alarm woke me up at 6:15. I did watch American Idol tonight....Joe Jonas was on it! However, I was a little disappointed because he was only on for about 20 minutes, and they didn't show him saying a whole lot, but I still loved it :) Well, I should probably get to bed, especially since I had to retype this entire thing....I really hate that. It has happened to me once before too :l

P.S. I am going through serious concert withdraw. I need to plan another concert! I am still waiting on the Jonas Brothers and Honor Society tour dates. So, I am hoping that those will be released soon!

No comments: