Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 20

Well, I am very far behind on my posts, so here is what happened on Friday:

School was rather uneventful... After school I went to Grandpa's to clean. Here is where the drama picks up ;) I came home (after trying to get into SayNow to talk to Nick Jonas) and was talking to Nicci on twitter. Abby, Nicci, and I were saying how we should do something tonight. However, after that I get a text from Katie asking me to go to Frisch's and then to her house. She didn't invite everyone because she was only allowed 5 people to come over. Then, I get a text from Nicci asking me to come over to her house. I had no clue what to do because I was talking to Nicci first, but I got an invite from Katie first. I ended up going to frisch's and Katie's house. It was a lot of fun; we played Band Hero and CatchPhrase. That game is so much fun....I haven't laughed like that in a long time :)

No comments: