Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 24

Well, today was a good day, and it started off with a 2 hour delay! I love 2 hour delay days because the day just goes so much faster. School was good. I found out that I am ranked number 1 (I am tied for first with about 10 other people I think though). But, it is still pretty cool! I was doing some online shopping today too....just thinking about what NJ&TA shirt I want :) Last night I started planning my 24 hour JONAS day. I think I have a pretty good day planned out, and I am SO excited for the summer so I can actually have an opportunity to do it. I am planning to listen to ALL of their songs, watch Camp Rock, watch the concert movie, watch the Walmart soundcheck and YouTube videos, make Jonas themed cookies, watch some episodes of JONAS, read the Burnin' Up Book, and hopefully finish off the day with a trip to RITA'S. I am keeping my fingers crossed that that last one will actually happen ;) Well, I didn't have a lot of homework tonight, which was nice. I just got finished watching American Idol, and I can't wait till tomorrow night because Joe is the guest judge....it is going to be great!

On a funny random note, Mom was just holding Coco when she says to me, "Look! Coco can play the guitar!" As she says this she pretends that Coco is playing the air guitar and inserts guitar sounds....SO FUNNY! I was on the floor laughing so hard.


;)

No comments: