Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 4

Today was really not a good day for me. One of my teachers told us to get out our homework, and she never even told us we had homework. I am really worried that she is going to give me a 0 for that assignment. Then, Honor Soceity goes to release some of their tour dates with Timbaland, and I got all excited when I found a date in Columubus....too bad Honor Society isn't going to be at that concert. To top it all off, I really really want a snow day tomorrow. Mom rented The Hangover, bought cookies, and I got me new webcam today. I am hoping that we are actually off, otherwise I am looking forward to nothing tomorrow :( One of the only good things about my day was that I went to Outback with our family tonight (yummy)! I still can't wait for this week and next week to be over! I am tired of having 50 million things to do and study for... I seriously need a vacation :)

No comments: