Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 22

So, today is Sunday, which means back to school tomorrow :( Today started off by sleeping in late (YAY) and then heading to Church. After that, I came home, ate lunch, and worked on homework. We went to Rock Bottom for dinner tonight because one of our plays at the Aronoff was tonight. It was called Spring Awakening (sp?)....it was probably the weirdest play I have ever seen. I'm not going to go into any other details other than the fact that it was weird. Well, like I said, school tomorrow...I am so dreading this week, and I really don't know why. I just have a feeling that this is going to be a bad week...I hope I can prove myself wrong. On a very random note, I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. I dreamt that I met Jennifer Aniston at Panera. I know, weird, right? I don't even know where that came from. I woke up this morning and was like wtf? Well, I think that is all for tonight, because I really want to read some of my book (The Lovely Bones) Night ;)

No comments: