Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 23

Well, today was Monday....I HATE Mondays, but today really wasn't that bad ;) I think I did really good on my Biology and Health quizes, so that was good. I didn't have too much homework either, so I was happy about that. It's snowing now, but since it has been so warm these past few days, it isn't really sticking to the roads...I am so bummed because I am hoping for a 2 hour delay/snow day some time this week. I went to Krogers with Dad tonight, and on the way home we were talking about driving tips & stuff. It is so weird to think that I will be driving soon...I just took a shower, and now have really nothing to do except dry my hair and go to bed :) I am still waiting on Jonas Brothers and Honor Society tour dates. They are driving me crazy! I just really want to know where they are coming and when. I am still praying that they don't conflict with our Florida vacation.... Well, I am in a bit of a Nick Jonas mood, so here are some of the lyrics to "Stay":

cause your not the only one
who's ever felt this way
don't let the world cave in
just tell me...tell me that you'll stay

now that the pain is done
there's no need to be afraid
we don't have time to waste
just tell me...tell me that you'll stay

<3 well, goodnight for today!

No comments: