Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 21

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday.... Yesterday was an EXTREMELY lazy day for me. I mean, I lounged around for about half of the day. I read some of my book, took a shower, and fell asleep :) OH! I also ran for about 15 minutes....I know surprising :) I did get out of the house to go buy some new gym shoes. Then, I came back home and had steak for dinner :) then mom and I went out to Chick-Fil-A to pick up some shakes. As we were heading there I got a text from Nicci an hour later than she sent it asking if I wanted to see The Lovely Bones. I said yes, but we didn't have a ride home so I figured that we weren't going. So, I went home and watched The Hangover. Well, then I got another message from Nicci, an hour late, that we were going and she was picking me up soon. I couldn't believe it...thankfully I called her and straightened everything out. We went to the movies and the movie was pretty good. It was really creepy, and I didn't really like the ending, but the rest of it was good. I am so fed up with my new phone since I had service but I got my messages an hour late... :l

No comments: