Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 16

Monday, Monday, Monday....

Well, we started out by getting ready and eating breakfast at the hotel :) It was really good!

Then, we headed downtown and went to the bean....that thing is honestly one of the coolest things ever! Then, we shopped around on Michigan Avenue :) I got a new cardigan and scarf (from H&M!!). We also had Ghirardelhi ice cream for lunch (you can't go to Chicago without going to Ghirardelhi). It was so much fun! I also got in trouble in Forever 21 for taking a picture of one of their wall quotes - haha!

We also found Nick J's hotel about 24 hours too late, but it was still really cool to see....

Then, we headed home.... This is seriously the worst part of going on a trip/vacation. I NEVER want to go back to reality. I slept a lot on the way home....I was so tired from the day before. We also stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way home for dinner. It was so funny because when Abby and I sat down, the waiter was like wow, you guys look really tired. Thanks, thanks a lot random waiter :)

We got home around 8:30 last night. I did get my pictures updated to Facebook, and I am hoping to get some of them posted to Twitter tonight :)

No comments: