Sunday, November 6, 2011

Busy

I feel like I'm a broken record - but I've just been too busy to blog, and it's a miracle that I even have time to write this post! I'm thinking of doing a post on everything that has been going on my life, but I haven't had the time..... But anyway, I didn't want to go without doing a little update on the weekend, so here it is!

On Friday I went out to eat with my friends. We went to Five Guys, which I am seriously obsessed with!

Then we went to Orange Leaf, which I love so much too! My friends came back to my house afterwards and we watched A Walk to Remember :)

On Saturday, my family did a little mini photo shoot for our Christmas card! I'll have to show you the finished product later on, but here's one of the pictures we used.

Then my mom and I headed to Hobby Lobby to look around, and we ended up getting some cute Christmas gift wrap on sale. I love Hobby Lobby - I always want to buy so much stuff whenever I'm there.

That night I went to PF Chang's for dinner - definitely one of my favorite restaurants!

I mean, seriously, do I even need to mention their chicken lettuce wraps? My mouth is watering just looking at this picture.....

That night I went over my friend Abby's house for a bonfire. It was a really good night for a bonfire, even though I never did make a s'more......

Today was just a usual Sunday for me. I went to church this morning, brunch with my family, and then worked on homework this afternoon. I've got another busy week coming up (I feel like I say/think this every Sunday...). I can't wait for life to slow down a little, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

I could seriously use a day where I didn't have to do anything. I always have somewhere to be or some homework to finish up. Crazy!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: