Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WILW!


I'm so glad I have the time to post what I'm loving today!

I'm loving that I'm off of both school and work for the rest of the week!

I'm loving that tomorrow's Thanksgiving. This year has been flying by!

I'm loving our Keurig. The hot chocolate it makes is delicious!

I'm loving that I have a lot of super fun things coming up over the next few weeks!

I'm loving that Black Friday shopping is coming up!

I'm loving the song and music video of "God Gave Me You" by Dave Barnes.

I'm loving that I'm going to be doing a lot of baking this weekend :)

I'm loving that by the end of this week, our Christmas decorations will be up.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

The Dave Barnes version of that song is so much better than Blake Shelton's! :)

Have a lovely Thanksgiving!