Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I honestly cannot believe it's Thanksgiving already. It will be Christmas before we know it! Did you notice I gave my blog a little Christmas makeover? I'm so excited already!






I thought I would go ahead and list some of the things I'm thankful for this year!

I'm thankful for my parents. They are always there for me when I need them, and I can't imagine life without them!

I'm thankful for my family. I love getting together with my family, especially on holidays!


I'm thankful for my friends. I have made so many memories with them :)

I'm thankful for my puppy! Sometimes it's nice to know that dogs always love us no matter what choices or decisions we make :)

I'm thankful for a great life! I honestly feel so lucky to have everything I have and to have experienced everything I've experienced. I couldn't have asked God to plan my life any better!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

"Be joyful always, pray at all times, be thankful in all circumstances." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16

No comments: